Saturday, March 12, 2011
Just a quick card I made. When I say quick I mean quick. It took no time at all. Only 2 pieces of paper were used for this one. Heres the final product. I love little birds and I love dreaming...
The striped paper came from a 12x12 paper pad and the red is cardstock from Bazzill. I used my cricut to create the word dream, a whole punch to make my hole, grosgrain ribbon for my bow, brown chalk ink to distress edges, 3d foam dots to the back of the red paper, little brown beads for the birds eye and the music notes, and my Xyron sticker maker to adhere dream.
The card is cut to fit an A2 sized envelope.
1. cut a 3 and a half by 5 piece of red cardstock and a piece of 3 by 4 and half piece of the striped bird paper
2. inked the edges
3. layered the small bird on top of the red cardstock with crafting glue
4. punched a whole through both of those and tied a bow with my ribbon
5. applied 3d foam to the back of the red cardstock and centered on the striped card
6. added the small brown beads to the birds eye and the music notes for a little bit of bling action
I don't have pictures of all steps I'm sorry about that but I was alone and we were under tornado warnings while I was crafting this. When tornado sirens sound I get crafting?? It helps that my craft space is in the safest part of our house. ;) Here is the picture of the final product again. I guess I was dreaming of nicer weather... Well its back my dream came true(LOL)